Tuesday, April 10, 2012

6 days to go and counting...

If I were to rename myself, some translation of "Independent" would certainly find its way into my title. From my 9 year old self pleading to go to boarding school to my 19 year old self moving to New York City alone, I have always wanted to do things for myself. 

Which is why it is kinda funny that the idea of spending 4 months in Europe by myself makes the butterflies in my tummy dance the rumba. 

Don't misunderstand; I'm totally stoked to be going and am planning to have an incredible time, if for no other reason than to appease the many people who have already told me they are planning to visit Europe vicariously through me. But I can't help but feel like something's about to happen. Ya ya, cheezy I know, head off to Europe to find yourself and whatnot. But if you care to follow me along on my journey, I'll let ya know what's got the silly butterflies so excited.

Next Monday is Day 1- Off to Paris! More to come from the city of romance

No comments:

Post a Comment